We know it can be hard to determine if something is the right fit from a few pictures online, that's why we're happy to take returns on most orders. Below you will find the steps to our returns process, along with frequently asked questions.
If you are ready to initiate your return request, click here.
Important: To ensure a full refund, please make sure the following conditions are met.
What brands are on your FREE returns program?
- You must submit a return request to HomeClick within 30 days of receiving the product. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed.
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA number.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipping wires.
- No returns will be accepted for any large quantity orders, custom products and special orders, or large project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any shipping costs (including expedited shipping fees or shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii).
- Accessories (down rods, remotes, lamp shades, mounting hardware, Palm Fan Blades...etc.) and replacement glass are non-returnable.
- We will not be held responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Returns made outside of this stated policy may be subject to shipping and restocking fees depending on the situation.
- Our Free Returns Program is not offered on orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Do you charge restocking fees on returns?
- Access Lighting
- ET2 Lighting
- Ellington Fans
- Golden Lighting
- Hinkley Lighting
- Jeremiah Lighting
- Justice Design
- Kichler Lighting
- Livex Lighting
- Maxim Lighting
- Monte Carlo
- Nuvo Lighting
- Progress Lighting
- Quoizel Lighting
- Robert Abbey
- Tech Lighting
- WPT Design
No. We do not charge restocking fees. Homeclick.com takes care of those fees for you.
What is an RGA number?
RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number is simply a way for us to track return transactions. When you request a return, we will process your request and issue an RGA number with your return instructions. This information will be sent to you by email. No returns will be accepted without an RGA number.
Are clearance products returnable?
Unfortunately, no, clearance items are confirmed discontinued goods by the manufacturer. They are discounted in price and considered final sales. We state "non-returnable" on both the product page as well as the confirmation email for clearance items to prevent any confusion or issues.
How long until I receive my refund?
Once the merchandise is received back at our warehouse, it will be inspected. Upon inspection approval, you will be refunded and notified via email. We estimate credit will be issued within 5-10 business days from the day the item is received back.
Do you issue credit on orders older than 90 days?
If your original order is older than 90 days, we will have to issue a refund via check. All check refunds will be sent to the same billing address provided on the order, and are typically issued within 14 days of final approval of the return.
I refused my shipment, when can I expect my refund?
We recommend never to refuse a shipment. If something is returned to the warehouse that is not expected, it may not be allocated properly or tied back to your order.
If you refused your shipment, it can take 2-4 weeks to receive credit, if the warehouse finds the item, and it's not damaged. If the item is not located or it's received damaged, credit will be denied. A restocking fee of 25% may apply to any refused shipment.